9.19.2006

Let me recommend a hot beverage for those of you who are experiencing a decline in the temperature. Harney & Sons tea. I recommend mixing the Indian Nimbu with the Bangkok in a pitcher. Together they create a complex yet light bouquet of lemon, ginger, coconut, carmel... very refreshing.
Starbucks/B&N discount buy 2 get 1 free

Did some yardwork for my mom yesterday. Paid cash $40. Not too shabby. Now together with the borders/amazon giftcard and the $40... I can afford Entries & Exits, profiled on Vince Rowe's podcast! I am excited.




After going to Barnes & Noble and Borders this last weekend looking for investment books, I have found that the only investment material that I need (being a market technician) is Entries & Exits ... and a subscription to Stocks & Commodities Magazine.


Couple things to mention in this post before I forget. I got a call last (registered as Unknown Caller w/o number) night at 8:15 pm. It was a guy from Geneva. No, not Geneva from the state of Illinois or New York or even Ohio. It was a guy from Switzerland calling me at 3:15 AM local time. He was calling me about my demo accounts and when I am going to trade $$$. I eluded to how I wasn't quite ready yet and said,"...before I get in a gun fight, I want to master it with paintballs before bullets." Akward pause. He apparently had no idea what paintballs were. -Apparently they don't have them there.



As of my plans today. I am going to get a free lunch at La Casita Mexican Restaurant (won from a drawing). And get the oil changed on the 2005 Sunset Orange Pearl Honda Element. Instead of going to the Honda Dealership, I get the oil changed at Mobil 0w30 (superior than the factory Honda 5x20 oil).

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home